Reseller hosting is an option that involves one company (a hosting provider) renting hard drive space and bandwidth to another company (small-mid size business), who then rents the space to third parties (entrepreneurs small business). Simply put, reseller hosting is the ability to provide hosting to your own clients as if you yourself were the web hosting company. This is typical for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own web hosting firm or for current web developers and designers who desire to add additional services to their brand.
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host’s services wholesale and then sell them to customers, possibly for a profit. A certain portion of hard drive space and bandwidth is allocated to the reseller account. The reseller may rent a dedicated server from a hosting company or resell shared hosting services. In the latter case, the reseller is simply given the permission to sell a certain amount of disk space and bandwidth to their own customers without renting a server from a web hosting company they signed for a reseller account with.
How does Resellerhosts.in work?
Here are the (perhaps over-simplified) steps to establishing a reseller business:
1) Research and select a hosting company.
2) Purchase the reseller package that meets the goals of your business.
3) Know and understand your target market to locate your new customers.
4) Create your own branded hosting packages.
5) Decide your price.
6) Sell hosting packages to your clients.
7) Earn profit.
What are the benefits of joining with us?
Taking advantage of reseller hosting offers incredible benefits to your new or existing brand. As a reseller you’ll:
- Get to act as a hosting company – make money hosting and creating websites
- Easily make profits
- Design your own hosting plans and packages that are tailored to your own business and clients
- Host and bill your customers using your unique brand
- Make independent cPanel control panels for each of your clients
- Save money with its low initial start-up costs with the opportunity to upgrade later